Please note that the information on hotel gyms below may be incorrect now.
- Mapo-gu (Hongik University) （麻浦区（ホンデ））
* As needed, I tried to put links to photos on other websites as much as possible. I can do that to ones on TripAdvisor and some hotel's official website because they create a unique URL for every photo on them. So far, I don't know how to do it for some hotel search sites such as Hotels.com, Booking.com and Google Maps.
Mapo-gu (Hongik University) （麻浦区（ホンデ））
Hongik University （ホンデ）
I restrained from taking photos as a courtesy to many people there. You can find a few photos on Google Maps*. Hotel's guests can use the membership gym in the building next door. There were a squat rack and many weight machines.
It seemed to be old local fitness center that is different in various aspects from typical gym in an international hotel. I felt it was difficult for foreigners to use. Staffs couldn't speak English.
Although there are some drawbacks, I recommend this hotel for those who want to stay in this Hongik University area and love to work out. This is the only moderate-price hotel with decent fitness gym in this area.
RYSE, Autograph Collection （ライズオートグラフコレクション）
Look at all these facilities in black!
Shilla Stay Mapo （新羅ステイ麻浦）
According to photos on Google Maps, at least the gym has:
- Multi angle press machine
- Lat pull down/seated row machine
- Leg extension/curl machine
Stanford Hotel Seoul （スタンフォードホテルソウル）
The gym is open 6am to 10pm and closed for maintenance sometimes. It is open for members and hotel's guests in the same building.